Tuesday, November 10, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 19

Isn't this an awesome picture?


Well I am a day late in getting out the "wogoman weekly" but a lot is going on at work and at home so I am sure that you all understand. At school this week we are being evaluated for our IB program for next year. IB is a program that we are hoping to start next year. It is supposed to be a great program to help students get ready for college and make them more "well rounded". I am going in February to be trained so I can let you know more then! Don't worry, it won't interfere with our annual scrapbooking trip!



As for at home, well I'll give you one word, leaves. I have never been so happy about leaves as I am this year. We have spent hours cleaning up around our house and we are both loving it. I know we sound crazy but it is so fun to be OUTSIDE and not have 12 students drive by and honk, wave, and or try to run over us! Sunday we set the "pasture" on fire. We were knee deep in leaves and couldn't really get them out so we blew them into piles and torched it. I am sure J and I are contributing to the Elkhart having such bad air but man it was fun. J I took pictures and Tenille just kept making the sign for hot.



While Tenille took her naps Sunday I powerwashed the deck, some of the house, and some of the pool deck. My awesome dad came and hooked up our outside water facets Saturday. For some reason we had NO running water outside. We are so very lucky to have such a good plumber in the family! I'm sure Tenille was big help moving everything around for him! I am pretty sure that the powerwasher is my favorite machine we own. I could powerwash all day. I think it is because everything is SO CLEAN when you are done. Our deck went from dark nasty mossy brown, to a light clean brown that isn't slippery. I blasted off chunks of moss the size of my fingers. Gross I know! I also blasted everything that even looks like it might belong to a spider. I hate those things and they know it. When I stopped once to have J refilled the powerwasher (because I ran through a full tank!) J picked off a spider from my shoulder. Uhhhhhgggggg! I found a spot on our pool deck that said 1979 and maybe Diana or Dana. I am not sure. I also found a spot that said L.S. but the rest if there is any more is covered up by the hot tub.



Guess I had a lot to say today. J and I went Christmas shopping Saturday and got Tenille all sorts of good stuff. So fun! Tenille learned to say Owl and Pepper over the weekend. Ms. Mary Ellen from daycare says Tenille knows blue, red, yellow, and green colors. I tried it once with her and she got it all right. So I get out the camera and nope not even close. That's my girl. Well I think that is it. I survived another parent teacher conference and am starting to count down to Christmas! Remember I am having a Wildtree party at our house on November 19th at 6:15pm. I tried to send out an email and it bounced back on a lot of people so everyone come on over! Until next week . . .



No comments: