Monday, November 16, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 20

Ready for winter?

Gotta love this kids smile!



This weekend went by so FAST! Tenille and I got hair cuts and went to several craft shows. J got an 8 point on Saturday morning at my Grandparent's house. We had our 2nd annual calendar day on Sunday while the men all hunted. They came back and it was nice eating with the guys for dinner on Sunday.

Tenille has learned to growl when you say, "What does a lion sound like?" J taught her that one! She is not so sure about her winter coat. She kinda looks like the stay puft marshmellow man (in strawberry of course). We are pretty sure that she has grown a ton this week. (I think it is because I sent out some christmas lists with her size on them) Anything that is one piece is barely fitting her in the 18 month size. I guess she is getting her daddy's long legs. It was like one morning her jammies fit, and the next, not so much! :) We have had a pretty busy week and this week doesn't look like it will get much better but, we are enjoying them all the same! :)

I know this one is short this week but I guess I hit the highlights. :) I am sure you are all counting down to New Moon coming out on Friday. If you don't know what that is . . well google it! :) Hope all is well!


No comments: