Monday, November 23, 2009

Wogoman Weekly- Volume 2 Issue 21

Well we are gearing up at our house for the next crazy month and a half. I hope the holidays will be fun and exciting for you too!

Tenille invited Jason to a "Thanksgiving" meal at daycare. They had a great time but Tenille had a melt down when J left. Maybe next year we will take her home after that

Tenille is growling like a lion on command now. Here she is kissing the lion. No fear does this girl have! Her little mind is like a sponge. So I guess we have to be careful what she soaks up! You will all be happy to know that they have placed other kids beside Tenille at meal time again. So hopefully she isn't hugging Ryan or feeding him anymore! Her back molars are almost in. So hopefully she won't be having so much pain with them soon. She is a art making fool right now and they are sending it home with magnets on the back. So cool because then Tenille can put it on the fridge and take it off the fridge whenever she wants. :) Endless fun there!

Jason got a big doe on Thursday. So I am one happy camper! We took the buck and doe to a guy here in Middlebury to process. I guess that means I need to "unthaw" my freezer as we Watson's say.

Of course Cari and I saw New Moon Friday night. We got tickets ahead of time. The next movie comes out in June so maybe we will go to the midnight showing of that one! It was awesome and we had great seats. What could be better . . I just don't know!

We had our first Thanksgiving with the Wogoman/Wanger/Stewart clan. Of course we ate way to much and had fun seeing everyone. Tenille needed a nap so she was kinda crankie for a good chunk of the day. :( The picture of her on the porch is with her girl cousins. We are missing Riley but it is hard to track down an almost teenager! :) Well I am sure there will be more stories for next week. Have a great holiday!


1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

Ooh! We only have to wait until June for the next movie?? I did NOT know this! That means I have until June to get the last 100 pages of Eclipse read! :) I am all about Jacob. I could leave Edward and his pasty man chest. Ew. Not so good. Haha!