Sunday, March 14, 2010

wogoman weekly -volume 2 issue 37

Another week has come and gone.  Did you like the weather?  Biggest news is that Jason't grandfather (grandpa Hershberger) had a heart attack Saturday.  He is still in the hospital and his open heart surgery went well.  The medics from Middlebury were able to give him the drugs that he needed to really help him out. We are so blessed to have that kind of technology and know how. Please keep him in your prayers.
On a much lighter note . . .
another dead animal. . . .
We were attacked by a vicious ground hog. . .
Ok so it was minding it's own business but eating and destroying everything in my soon to be garden . . .
So far this year,
a bat, a squirrel, a possum, a ground hog, . . I think that is it . . .hope I didn't miss any dead animals!
Oh wait, the spiders are starting to wake up out here and I found one in the shower with me this morning.  If I was still blind I wouldn't have even seen him.  But I'm not so he died.  I hate spiders.  Anyone know who you call when you want your house sprayed to kill spiders?  Ugh I hate them!  So I guess you can add 3 dead spiders to the list of animals that have perished out here!
I have my seeds planted in my little green house and am waiting growth.  I took a lot of seeds from plants from the old house and I am hoping they made the transit fine and that I actually collected what I need so they grow.  I did plant a few vegetables but I can only get ONE tomato plant says my husband so I will just buy those from this awesome herb green house I went to last year. www.prairietrailfarm.com
Sharon's friends own it and they have the most awesome variety. Last year they gave away a free tomato plant with purchase so I got TWO plants.  I promised J I would buy only 1 but if they GIVE me another one that doesn't count, right J?
I sort of was forced to face my fear of running stairs you can fall through.  We did our Friday workout on the football bleachers.  They were stairs but not see/fall through kind.  I think it is a good place to start in my quest to conquer that fear.  I burn 450 calories in one hour.  I was pretty happy with that!
Tenille got to spend time with Phil and Sharon and my Dad this week so she got lots of grandparent time and we got some time to ourselves which was awesome.  Thank you all so much!  We went and saw Blindside . . SO AWESOME.  If you haven't seen it you need to go!
The pictures from Tenille's class are pouring in.  They took 130 of them on one day alone.   So fun to see what she does all day.  Yesterday she looked a picture of nemo and said his name.  Today she said shower and something else that I have never heard her say before.  It is SO amazing to watch her grow and LEARN!  She is starting to get so mad if you don't know what she wants and she said the word.  She doesn't have the f sound very good and she got so mad at me when I didn't get her a fork.  If you nod your head like you know what is going on it is fine unless she wants you to get her something.  Ahh the little pumpkin has awoken from her nap.  Hey a two hour nap is AWESOME!  I hope all is well and I will report on everything next week, same bat time, same bat channel.
   
Oh p.s she saw a snake yesterday I mean a worm.  She saw it and pointed and said SNAKE!
Tracy
"A year from now you will wish you had started today"
  - Karen Lamb

No comments: