Tuesday, March 9, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 36

Welcome to another edition of our life!  This past week Tenille was asked to go home on Monday because of a fever ( I think I just dressed her too warm) and Thursday a letter was sent home that our precious Tenille was put in time out because she pushed another child out of the way for the slide and then bite her.  Ugh!  I told Tenille she can't do that, I don't want to find a new daycare!
The pictures from daycare are rolling in since they have a camera. 

Tenille is loving her swing outside and is enjoying the room to run.  Today I let her run only to have her do a front gainer into the asphalt.  She now has a big red spot on her forehead.  Hopefully that will go away before tomorrow morning so I don't have to explain that I let Tenille run down a hill without.  :)  I know, bad parent.  She had pictures today at daycare so I am kinda surprised that she didn't fall yesterday.  Well I guess she did fall yesterday.  J put together her wagon and they went on an adventure around the woods.  It worked for a while and then she wanted to be held.  So J was carry Tenille and dragging the wagon when he slipped on the slope.  He managed to save Tenille and the wagon but got dirty himself.  When I found them, they were happily swinging on the swing.  This going on  wagon ride but only riding half way seems to be her MO.  They took at the kids down the s curves in their wagon yesterday because it was so nice and Tenille didn't want to ride anymore about half way up the hill.  So Ms. Mary Ellen had to hold Tenille and pull two wagons.  So much fun.

Tenille did spend so time reading by herself this weekend in her playroom. That was so nice.  I kept checking on her and one time I found her looking at a book with Santa in it going Ho Ho Ho.  I think she is getting ready for Christmas. 

I am trying to point out the flowers that are coming up here and at daycare.  Yes I planted bulbs in the fall and can't wait to see how they turn out!  Tenille now thinks that means EVERYTHING green is a flower and went nuts when I pulled some weeds. I am lucky enough that even some of our weeds made it through the winter. 
Outside we have been clearing so more dead brush and yuck.  My recycle bin is all full because I picked up so many cans and bottles.  I even cleared out a spot that has berries so I have better access to them when they come on this year.  Still trying to figure out where my garden is going.  I might do a test run of a couple of different places to see how it goes.  I already can tell that rabbits are going to a problem so I better budget for a fence too!

Saturday I, and two other fire wives, waited in line to volunteer.  Yep you read that right.  I waited 1.5 hours to volunteer to a 3 hour shift.  Why would anyone do that?  Well we are volunteering at the Wakarusa Children's resale.  If you work 3 hours then you get to shop the night BEFORE everyone else does.  That also means I have to wait in line that night to shop too, so probably I will wait like 3 hours total so I can get in line first.  I know very weird but OH the DEALS!  It is like the day after Thanksgiving Sales except with kids clothes.  So I will let you know how it goes.  The sale is March 27 and I get to shop March 26th.  Yippy!
I'm still doing "Boot Camp" after school three nights a week.  It is a very intense workout lead by a lady that can really motivate you.  It is not of sissys that's for sure.  Some days I am not sure I will even be able to wash my hair in the morning, my arms hurt that bad.  (In a good way)  Well I tell you this to brag that I did a three minutes wall sit.  It was a big deal and I won a free summer boot camp so I am pretty excited.  I am nervous about one of her work outs this summer.  She calls in the tower of terror and we are going to run the tower at bonnyville with 20 pounds of weights.  I am terrified of that stupid tower let alone holding that amount of weight about my head.  Why be terrified of a stupid tower.  Well next time you look at it, look at the stairs.  They sort of float there and there is NOTHING to stop you from falling out inbetween the steps.  I know the chances of me actually falling and then sliding horizontally are like next to nothing (I know I teach statistics) but it is still scary.  I am sure my body can't even fit through the whole yet I think the thing is terrifing.  So be prepared for the summer blog about me running up and down that stupid thing.  Well now you either think I am crazy or realize that everyone fears something.  For me it is just the tower and spiders.  I HATE those things ugh! 
Well that is about it.  Our taxes are filed, I got recertified in CPR today and found the cutest pair of shoes.  Ahhhhh life is good.  I hope you are feeling just as blessed right now.
  
Tracy
"A year from now you will wish you had started today"
  - Karen Lamb
 check us out on the web:

No comments: