I know you all we be happy to know that we survived the great egg hunt 2010. Our church had an egg hunt. 25,000 eggs and 4,000 people. The eggs were all picked up in 1.5 minutes Doesn't that craziness sound like something I would be in? On that same note I fought the crowds at the wakarusa sales and got a playhouse for tenille for outside for 20 bucks. To top that off I was able to break it down and get it in my lexus. Now that is good stuff! The pictures this week are of tenille and J coloring on the sun porch. I am officially saying our porch is "open for the the season". Daycare pictures this week focused on Tenille wearing a fire hat while she peed. I think I will blow that one up big for her graduation. :) And the last one is us right before the crazy egg hunt. What fun! Linda is here for the weekend, which is awesome. Tenille and her are becoming good buddies. Linda and my parents came along for the crazy egg hunt and then we all went to the chili supper in middlebury at the fire department. There was a big "dog" there and tenille was fascinated by it and wouldn't eat until she could see it. The guy who was the "dog" said the suit was hot and so he had to disappear quite often. So Tenille did not eat much to say the least. We went to Yup's for our first family treat! Tenille loved her cone with eyes and made a pretty big mess. She likes things clean so that caused some problems which I think we got figured out. :) My cousin Steph is coming home for a memorial service for her husband this Friday. The whole things is just so very sad that our hearts are still breaking. It is amazing to me how strong my family is. J took his final for his hazmat class this weekend and thinks he did great. So now that he is done, I have signed up for my class I have to take. I have to take a 3 credit hour course before June to keep my license as a teacher. So yippy! Guess how I am spending MY spring break? The principals met with all the staff this week at our schools. We are losing 4 people and are getting many things cut back because we have no money. All freshmen sports are gone. If the trend continues, which it looks like it might if my man Mitch doesn't do something, we will be talking about closing an elementary school in January ish and losing a principal and guidance counselor at our school. Every school will be losing tons of important things if this happens. At the elementary it probably means no art or p.e. I guess the economy slump has hit middlebury. So on that happy note I leave you all. I did get observed this week and it went really well. So that makes me oodles and oodles happy. Tenille and I played outside in our garden yesterday and tenille learned to throw rocks.. I am sure that is going to bite me some day! I hope this week and this Easter season you enjoy your family and remember what is truly important! |
Sunday, March 28, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment