I know this is early, right? I am so impressed with my little self today! Well my family and friends it's time again for another chapter in the wogoman life. I am sure that your lives are just as entertaining but our we post on a blog. :) This week tenille perfected the words snot and booger. Both of which are apparently not supposed to be said at daycare. I thought come on, we have a yucky yummy book and burgers are yummy and boogers are yucky. Our week started with a call to me at work that was from J. He had a migraine and was going home. Then an hour later day care called. Tenille had a slight fever, please come get her. By this time, J was home throwing up so it was up to me. I found someone to cover my class and I rushed over there. I scooped her up and was back teaching in 20 min. I think that is impressive. You may wonder what happened to tenille? I smuggled her in the door and she ate lunch at my desk. Then third block she sat next to one of my students and colored on the markerboard. My students gave her fruit snacks and she had a ball. Grandma Watson then came to the rescue and took tenille home because I had a dentist appointment and you CAN'T miss those! I have promised my mother that I will go even when she is dead! Otherwise she claims she will come back to haunt me. By the time I got done with school, and the dentist, picked tenille up and made it home, J was still sleeping from his head. Wednesday, we take her back to daycare because her fever never was 100 degrees, the magic, you must stay home number. With 15 minutes left of school I am called from daycare to pick up tenille because she has a fever of 100.5 degrees. J was coming to get her at 4 so that was OK. The bad part was now she couldn't go to school Thursday, which since J worked, I couldn't go to school either. Boy were my students ticked! So Thursday I stay home with Tenille and we both take lots of naps because we didn't sleep at all the night before. Sleep who needs sleep? Friday, J stayed home with her because she still had green stuff running out her nose. They both had a great time together. J complained because there was a poopie diaper but I shouldn't have laughed. At dinner Friday night Tenille starts hiding behind a chair. I ask J, "You think she is pooping?" The answer is always yes to that question. Then Tenille proclaims that she has to go po po and runs to the bathroom. Here I find the smelliest thing I have seen for some time. In the end I got it on, my finger, her socks, her pants, all over her butt, and my favorite, her ankle. She holds up her foot and says, eeeewwww, yucky! Yes, tenille that was yucky. And J is just laughing in the other room with, "do you need any help" comments. So watch what you say or God will smite you! J participated in the Mustache Bash again this year. They had a thing about it on Fox news. J made it 14 days I think before he went nuts and had to pay another 20 bucks to get out of the contest. So 20 bucks to get in 20 bucks to get out and yes it all goes to a good cause. I'm starting to droll over my seed catalogs and want J to start clearing my garden! Ahh, I can smell spring, even over the snow. Our only animal incident this week was from the flock or gaggle (whatever you want to call a whole bunch) of cardinals that attacked my bird feeder on Thursday. They must have known a storm was coming because they ate EVERYTHING out there. They looked so cool. I hope this week tickles you as much as the dead possum under a trash can story. Until next week. As for the pictures, I found that Tenille can now get into her medicine drawer and it all had to be moved. But before that could happen tenile put shampoo on her toothbrush and oragel in the shampoo. At least you know we are teaching her to brush her teeth. That should make Aunt Cathy and Uncle Barry very happy. :) |
Saturday, February 27, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment