Ah another week, and boy did it go fast. I can't believe that it is Wednesday! I am sure you are all sitting around wondering where this letter is!
I was out of town Friday - Monday for a conference. J came up Saturday - Monday. We got to spend time with Mark and see the city. Very nice. We got out of town just as the snow got really bad!
It is amazing to me that Tenille can learn things and is changing so quickly. I am sure she gained 2 pounds while I was gone but she can now say, belt, buckle, dora (didn't even know she knew her!) and yes. On her yes she actually says the s! So cool.
No school today so you would have thought that this email would be arriving first thing. Nope. In the "you don't know this will happen to you when you become a parent" boo,. I learned the lesson that yes, it is possible for tenille to go to the bathroom and poop ends up on our shower curtain. And that was this morning, this evening, there was a line at the potty, bart, tinker bell and tenille. She started dancing all around while they went potty. I got her diaper off and told her tink was done. She said no, put her back on the potty, squated down and peed and her pj bottoms. She is getting the idea just not the finer points of peeing. Did I mention that she has to be completely naked (no socks or anything) to pee?
 We are off to scrapbook this weekend. So my week has been hard, conference Monday, work Tuesday, no school Wednesday, work Thursday, take off Friday. :) I hope to get a LOT of scapbooking done since I haven't touched it since this summer. Ahhhh guess that is what a baby does to you!
On the hobby front, I completed 8 napkins today. Easy to do, time consuming however. So for the next project, I am making a Elmo pillow for the Tenille.
We are back to the I'm not going to sleep and you can't make me. I don't like this at all. She just SCREAMS bloody murder when you leave her. The last two night after an hour or so of trying to get her to sleep, I just shut her door and our door and crawl under the pillows. Thankfully the " I hate you mom" scream doesn't last THAT long before she passes out. She really is tired. I think she is afraid we are leaving again. Poor thing.
 The picture of J plowing has a little T on the front. If she hears that thing fire up she wants a ride with Daddy. I think I am in trouble because they both loved jumping over the large piles of snow! :) The picture of Mark and I is in front of Navy Pier. We went and saw Avatar in 3D on the IMAX! It was AWESOME! Everyone should go! Then I figured every kid needs a picture of them on the potty. I have this one of Alec when he was really little with goggles on and a book. I think I will blow it up for his graduation or wedding day present! :) Have a great day everyone!
P.S Phil, after consulting my students, think phone is fixed! :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment