Tuesday, February 16, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 33


Good Morning or Evening!  I hope you enjoyed your fat Tuesday.
Well I would like to say I have a great reason for not writing earlier this week but I don't.  I took my president's day off and finished a book.  I finished up Wicked.  Really a strange little book.  Very dark and mysterious.  Can't wait for it to be back in Chicago at the end of this year!
Tenille is threatening her independence all over the place.  For instance, tonight she wanted to feed the dogs.  What in the world could go wrong right?  I look away for 1 second so I can fold some laundry and I her plunk instead of food hitting metal.  Tenille dumped LOTS of dog food into their water and was so proud of herself for helping.  When I tried to show her the correct bowl. . . she didn't like that.  Isn't she too young to want to do everything herself?  She learned the word snot this weekend while I was gone.  I'll let you guess who taught her that!  J
Since we can't have a week go by without a little adventure, I shall recap the filling the hot tub story for you.  Tenille was sleeping, I was reading, and J was doing stuff outside.  He cleaned the hot tub filters and decided to put more water in.  Then I hear a four letter word.  I closed my book and thought, huh, this can't be good.  So I start looking around the house for J.  I found him in the basement with water splashed all over the walls and him standing in 2 inches of it.  Well at least at this point I know why we had the four letter word.  Turns out a pipe froze and when he tried to fill up the hot tub. . . well it went everywhere.  We are very bless because it missed the electric control panel by about half and inch, and by the time we got the shop vac from the shed, the water was almost all drained out anyway.  I am sure that there are people out there who go weeks, months, or maybe in years without a fun event, but yet we get them all the time.  Maybe I just like to live in the moment.
Scrapbooking was another success this year.  We had 8 of us that went.  We are hoping to get 12 or at least 10 for next year . . anyone want to go?  Not sure where we are headed off too next year but I am sure it will be a great time.
Well until you hear about our next colorful adventure have a great day! oh just one quick comment on Tenille's pictures.  Yes, she is standing on the counter again. So far we haven't had a problem. :) Two, Tenille sitting in the rocker is with her new smile.  Isn't that lovely?
  
Tracy
"A year from now you will wish you had started today"
  - Karen Lamb

No comments: