Hello to another wonderful week in oz . . I mean Middlebury. I was so blessed as to be able to go see Wicked on Sunday. It was a complete surprise to go and it was AWESOME. That word should only be used for really cool, totally new, things you really want to do again. And this my friends was it. I loved the musical it differed from the book in a few way but all good ones, I of course was trying to discretely wipe my eyes when it was certain that the green witch was going to die. The water bucket was there uh! If you haven't seen the musical or read the book, the whole time you are rooting for the green witch. She is just misunderstood, right? Ugh Tears! Anyways, I loved it, I would love to see it again, and I have Jason's Aunt Cathy to thank for the tickets. They were great seats and in a great theater in Ohio. So I have "defy gravity" now playing in my car and am as happy as a calm about it. :) Tenille has increased her vocabulary and sentences like it is going out of style. She wants to have whole conversations with you. Good thing for her I like to talk. She wants to do everything herself. This includes taking off her pants at times when maybe she shouldn't. J watched Tenille on Sunday while went to wicked and I get a call on the way there that says, "Where are the sheets for tenille's bed?" It seems Tenille had whipped off her pants and diaper and peed on her sheets. So glad for the water proof mattress cover. Then the next day at daycare, tenille took of her pants and diaper and played in her poop. So awesome. She didn't even get it on her clothes, just her blanket and pillow. I think our washing machine is wondering why we do so much laundry. I am trying to get her to stop and smell all the flowers. Currently this means that we stop and smell all the weeds too. I tried to teach her tonight to blow the seeds off of a dandelion but she just inhaled them. So if all the medical people in our lives know of bad things that happen to children who inhale dandelions, let me know. J has been had at work here, taking down fence, filling holes in the house, and calling in turkeys. I am now paranoid that something is going to get in the house. Not sure why that would be? hhmmmmmm Anyways, two weeks ago we were sleeping soundly in bed when J jumps out of bed (a fire you think, no) he says, turkeys, I heard turkeys. And goes running into the patio room to calling them in. The boy is addicted what can I say. I guess let us all send a small prayer up that he gets one tomorrow for opening season. :) Well that is about it. We have two beautiful trees that are blooming up by the house which smell so good. And I have less than 40 days to go on school. yippy! Have a great day! The pictures are all from daycare this week. I am happy to also post that Tenille slept on her cot today at daycare. This is the first time ever. :) |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment