I hope the sun is shining as brightly today for you as it is for me! What a beautiful day. I can wait to be done with school so I can be OUTSIDE! We are doing our darnest to make all the neighbors wonder what is wrong with the wogomans. The loggers are there again today. J brought a dozer in to help (the most awesome machine ever!), and we had people come this week to take firewood. Do you need firewood, you cut it, you can have it! The loggers are taking the big pieces, and leaving us with campfire and littler pieces. I moved a whole top of a tree by myself Sunday. Ok so J helped for the big pieces and the tree was completely dead. I felt like Hercules because I could snap a two inch diameter (notice the math there?) limbs with my knee. I am really surprised the tree didn't go up in smoke when the guy who lived at our house made his last trash fire. So I don't feel bad about that tree going. There are others I am sad about but I did save two big one so we will have some shade and on the bright side, if I don't have sun, how will my garden grow? I am a little worried for Tenille's tree I planted. I have staked it and put yellow markers around it and if the loggers break that tree I am going to let heads roll. :) I will be so happy when they are gone so I can feel like our house is ours again. Today there was a guy in the woods looking at the trees and Tenille said, daddy out there. To which I replied, no daddy sleeping. I mean these guys come early! Tenille is fascinated with her car. I think she would live it in. She doesn't understand that you can't go cruising around in it when it is raining or when we are not out there. She has asked for it everyday since she got it. Who say $5 can't buy happiness? I do have to say that Tenille has learned to twist her daddy around her little so she gets what she wants. Today she asked him to take her to school. He said, "uhmmm maybe," to which she said, Daddy's truck, daddy's truck and led him there. I know he adores every minute with her. She is getting a cough and a runny nose. So I am a little worried about going mushroom hunting this weekend in Boyne. I will be sure to pack the drugs because I don't think there is a 24 hour anything up there! It is supposed to be high 70's up there but I can probably count on one hand the number of years when that has been true and one year we went in July! So wish us all luck, we are of course taking tenille's car, and I am sure Tenille will spend most of her time in that asking for monkey juice. If you don't know, that would be little drinkable cartons of yogurt that have monkeys on them. You can imagine how well my mother likes them. The picture of Tenille is of her trying on some shoes that her cousin Brie gave her. They are big but not as big as my shoes so she is able to walk around better in them. Well I think that is. Have a great week! |
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment