Offically I hate yahoo. I typed this message once and the stupid thing erased it! AHHHH! Jason made it home safe and sound from Maryland. He said he had a great time and learned so much out there. He did have a hard time getting back with planes delayed and then not having a crew to fly the plane. When they got into the plane the guy made it from Chicago to South Bend in 17 minutes. Now that is a way to travel! Tenille ran to him and that airport and people stopped to see who she was so excited about.
School is around the corner and I am not sure I am ready to be back but I don't really have a choice do I? The routine will be nice but the beating my head agaisnt the wall won't.
 Tenille officaly moved into a big girl bed. I took the side down while Jason was gone. She has been doing pretty well with it and slept all night last night. Yippy!
 Tenille got her first haircut outside and was bribed with fruit snacks to stay still. She loved that the birdies were going to use her hair for nests. Such a mamma's girl. It is awesome that Nikki would make a house visit.
 Tenille is also super smart. She has figured out on my phone how to text daddy and send him heart pictures. She also sends lots of giberish but we think that just means I miss you. J and I have a blackberry messanger so she can send to her hearts content only to daddy. :)
Don't forget the Middlebury "trade" festival is this weekend. Come and see what it is all about.
So I thought I would end with a top ten list of the week (what top 10 things are you most thankful/happy about?)
10. The tree that fell in the storm last week while J was gone didn't hit a building! 9. I saved a jumping mouse from our pool all by myself. 8. Tenille is finally getting her last molars in! 7.Our little girl likes her big girl bed. 6. Boot camp is going well, and my arms look awesome! 5. I canned pickels with the help of my sister in law and mother. 4.Tenille loves her blankets and baby elmo and they ease all ouchies. 3.We got lattice up last night to keep the dogs out of the hole under the porch. 2. I figured what was wrong with my car all my by myself. (Blown fuse) and drum rolls please . . . The number one reason I am happy: 1. Our family is back together now because Jason is home.
Have a great week!
Love Tracy
|
No comments:
Post a Comment