I am sure that you can tell life has really picked up around here. I missed my first wogoman weekly in 3 years! I know you were completely upset. :) School has picked up for me in a HUGE way. I am teaching a class that I have never taught before with NO resources at all. That means, learn your material quick, try to make a lesson plan, and start changing it before you get to the next class. It is my first year all over again. Except now I have a daughter who needs me and that therefore pulls me away from all the time my class needs. So I am keeping my head above water and letting the little things slide that aren't as important.
The day before school started I got my first call from Daycare. The message went like this," Hi this is Ms. Barbara from Little Saints, we don't want to alarm you but Tenille put a rock up her nose. Now we couldn't get it out but she did and so we thought we would just let you know." WHAT! Apparently our little girl stuck a pea gravel size rock up her nose. Nice. Heather looked at it and didn't see anymore so I think we are safe.
I have attached a picture of J's wheel from the truck in the woods incident two weeks ago. I heard from some of you that you were disappointed that I didn't send one. I also discovered that Tenille took a video of us washing the truck. It is just long enough to hear J say, " I don't really think that was a good idea." Kinda funny now because nothing and no one got hurt.
Tenille went to the circus for the first time Saturday. She loved it. She clapped for everything those people did. If you ask her about it she says there were tigers and camels there. After the elephants came out she kept asking me if I could bring them back out. Poor girl, she doesn't know mommy has no pull in that department. But if you want to rent a calcultor from Northridge, I'm your girl. :)
This week will be J and I's 10th anniversary. Where did all that time go? So fun! So what are we doing? Tenille is spending the night at my parents and we are going to try and cut into the woods and free up our apple trees. Yes, we have 6 or so. But you can only find one. I am so excited to see if we can grow fruit next year!
Tenille went to her first overnight Saturday. J and I went to a Red Cross Truth in Jazz wine tasting at Elcona. Someone donated a table for local firemen and J was picked from Elkhart City to go. How cool was that? We had a great time and Tenille spent the night with Aunt Heather, Brie, Luke, and Alec. She had a great time and Heather gets some atta girls for doing it! :)
The picture of J and T on the porch is them looking for deer. They were so cute sitting out there! Well that is about it. I am sure I missed tons of stuff but that is what I can recall now. I have half and hour to bed and I got a little bit of reading to do. Oh where oh where did the days of summer lesuire go?
No comments:
Post a Comment