Monday, September 6, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 11
Good Afternoon to you!
I hope you are finding your labor day weekend not laboring! :) We of course are planning on doing just that. More dozer work and fire wood making. We took a picnic lunch to Krider Garden in hopes of finding another letterbox. We were out smarted or someone stole it. Not sure which just yet. I have an email into the owner. Hopefully we will find it.
Did I tell you all I won a bike? I entered a drawing for a mountain bike at the Chalet wine tasting a won! I had to go pick it up in South Bend but I am now the proud owner of a bike Mic. Ultra bike. :) Everyone needs as extra bike!
School is going well. I am staying just a little bit ahead of the students so that is nice. :) Our first test is this week so we will see how I am doing!
This was our anniversary weekend and I started it off Friday morning at 3 am being sick. I'm still not up for to much of anything. I walked to the mailbox this morning holding Tenille and was so tired when I got back. Everyone at school thought I was playing hookie but when they saw how I looked to write plans they changed their minds. :) We did find two and half apples trees. Then we ran out of room to store the brush until we can burn it so we had to stop. Lots of work but it looks SO much better!
We also had our first fire in the fire place this weekend. With all this wood we are ready to go! Tenille thought it was great and even helped out with the process.
Tenille and Jason are trying to take a nap together. I am waiting for one of them to come running out of the bedroom. So far so good. :) I love the picture I was able to take of them!
On the Tenille front, she is trying SO hard to get those last two teeth in. You can sort of see them, they just aren't coming in. I don't know if I should be happy or sad because she now uses "me" when she is talking. It's not hold you anymore, it's hold me. She is getting so big so fast! Jason and her love to play in her/his toy box. J's grandfather made it for him and now he has passed it out to Tenille. I asked him if he played it in like she does and he said yep! She will sit in that thing in the dark but won't sleep at night without 5 lights on. So silly.
She loves singing the alphabet song and itty's bitty's spider. Her current new song is one about smashing up a baby bumble bee. Used to be a girl scout favorite.
Speaking of which, the camp singing hills is on the market. Unfortunately, numbers for scouts are way down (only like 1,000 or so in the county) and our camp was closed. J doesn't understand why I am sad because I used to refer to it as camp singing hell when we were dating. They are having a "goodbye night" for old camp conselors and those that worked there (hey that was me for one week) so I figure I should have a right to say good bye. Not sure I am going to spend the night out there like they are offering but at least I want to go take pictures, stand on the hills, and see if it really is as far as I remember it to get to the mess hall. I learned so many things spending weeks out there, and weekends in the winter. I hope someone buys it who will keep it as a camp or at least who will keep it together as one piece. I guess I wanted it to be a place where I could take Tenille to camp someday. Ahhhh everything changes and that is the only thing that doesn't.
Well on that deep note I think I will leave you. Enjoy your four day work weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment