Good Evening/Morning!
It is Sunday and I getting this bad boy out. How cool is that? Must be because I am almost 33! Yep, Monday is my birthday, one of the best days of the year. I going to get my birthday mile in after school. I know that someday this might be a bad goal to be trying to attain but as long as I can run a mile then I am not old. :) Since I have been running for boot camp this year it shouldn't be a problem. :)
Saturday was super crazy. Started the morning running a 3 mile loop with a woman who is training for the Chicago marathon. She is running in honor of a student who died last year at middlebury elementary. She ran 7 3 mile loops. People from my boot camp ran with her to help encourage her along. It was a very cool event to be part of. Then there was the fall festival and a breakfast at the fire dept. After that it was a beth moore event at our church. It was SO good. It was about how to be a proverbs 31 woman. Then home to see my daughter and J and then we went to the Goshen Fire department smoker. So that meant our great Nikki Barnes came over and watched Tenille.
Tenille made out like a bandit. Nikki cut her hair, painted her nails and toes, and when we got home, Nikki was sound asleep next to Tenille's crib. Nikki had a long day as well and she told us not to wake her up if she fell asleep. So we didn't. The dogs wanted out at 6 something and Nikki did that for us. When we got up at 8:15 she was gone. So I think that means Tenille had her first girl slumber party. :)
J has done more work down below the house and brought more wood up to split. He had a little fire today for middlebury and other than that we just hung out. My youngest cousin did come over for a little algebra help, it is so easy to lose an hour when you are enjoying yourself. Come on people why doesn't everyone love math? I just don't know.
Tenille clearly knows her left and right now. I gave her soap in her right hand and she held out her left hand and said, Left hand too. I was so shocked. When I meantioned it to the daycare workers they were all like, yep, she has been doing that for a long time. Ugh! I did take her to her first fireworks display at the fall festival. She liked them and said they were pretty.
Our neighbor put a trail cam up in our back woods. So far we have seen flo and her babies like 600 times and today we got to see a picture of coon coons, a rabbit, and our other neighbors dog out at 1 am. Hmmmm.
So that is about it here. Weather is great. Brought the house plants in today and they seem to have multiplied over the summer. how does that happen? well enjoy your week. I sure am going to! I mean how often do you turn 33?

No comments:
Post a Comment