Tuesday, September 14, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 12





Good morning everyone! I hope this email finds your week going wonderfully. Big news in our house, Tenille's last tooth has come in. We are hoping this will help with the sleeping but if last night proves anything that will be a no.

Tenille is using I and me left and right now. It is so amazing to she how quickly she has learned English. I picked her up from daycare yesterday and she was in a different shirt. When I asked her why she said, " I fell in toilet, mommy" I guess our little girl was goofying around and took a nose dive. (Hey that is better than the rock up her nose) She also has informed me that "snakes kill people" while she was playing with a blade of grass calling it a snake. And today my favorite, "choke on suckers mommy" I had given her a dum dum (her new favorite) sucker and she proceeded to tell me that she could choke on them so she should be careful. Where is she learning all this? She has the alphabet down pat and is picking up singing all sorts of songs.


J and I recruited Luke (our nephew) to help haul wood this past weekend. After enjoying the Bonneyville mill festival (you really should go, they have homemade root beer) Like helped us cut and haul two loads out. That is pig cart loads. I giggle every time I call it a pig cart. First the thing has never carried pigs or been even near pigs for that matter. Why do I call it that? My parents have a trailer named "the pig cart" which is about the same size. Pretty sure that one has never hauled pigs either. But that is what we call it. Why? Not sure, always been named that. It makes me laugh and I have no good reason for it. I guess watson's just name things and they stick!


I have attached a photo of some of the dozer work we have been doing. The fact that you can actually see the house from down below is amazing to us. :) Flo (the doe deer) and her babies are down there almost everyday. Tenille and Jason are using their binoculars to see them. It was so cute to watch Tenille run and grab hers and then stand beside Jason.


We dressed her up for the big game last weekend but it didn't work. In fact she cheered so hard for Notre Dame is passed out. I love those pictures.

On another side note, one that I have been meaning to mention for forever, I ready Eat, Love, Pray (book is WAY better than the movie) Son of a Witch (second book in the wicked series and very good) and Water for Elephants all this summer. Water for Elephants is being made into a movie staring Edward Cullen ( I mean Robert pattinson) so excited to see it! So if you are looking for a good read and you have time, those are my picks!

Well that about wraps up another fun week here . .. oh expect I got puked on this morning .. how could I forget? Tenille was choking on something this morning and then next thing I know she threw up on me. She then looked at me and said, "Mommy your shirt dirty" What was it that she had in her mouth so early this morning? SNOT! Yep, I got puked snot on me. So there is an early birthday present to me. No one ever said, parenting is so awesome, you get puked on. And out of the two of us(Jason and myself) I have gotten it so many more times than him! I think she waits for me! Anyways, on that great note, I bid you farewell, have a great day and Ill be sure to write again soon!



No comments: