Saturday, August 21, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 8






It is that time my friends. School will be back in session and it is time to turn my attention to moulding young minds, or at least trying to push them into the right direction. :)

Tenille started back full time to daycare Monday. So nice for a constant routine for her. She likes all of her friends so much she asks for them everyday she is not there. She got another tooth Saturday. Yippy, only two more to go. The top two year molars are now breaking through and we just have to wait on the bottom ones. She has been so nice lately!



The dozer saved the day again. Long story short, J got his truck stuck in about 2.5 feet of mud at the bottom of the hill. I knew it was bad when I saw him trying to back the trailer around down at the bottom of the hill, I knew I should start praying when I heard the dozer fire up. Then I really hit the hail marys when I saw the dozer pushing the truck out of the mud. Finally it was free but he had to get it up the hill. He blazed a new path and gunned it. The last thing I saw was the truck leaning WAY over to the side. More praying and I walked away from the window. I kept working on making dinner and then I heard a great sound, the water pump kicking on. Why is this exciting? Because it meant that J was washing his truck off. He then came in and asked if I wanted to see the truck. Had I known it would all have turned out all right I would have taken more pictures but I thought if this goes badly, we won't want to be reminded of it.



I've attached photos of the clearing that J did with the dozer and also one of Tenille giving J a horse ride. So funny. Hope your weekend is great!


No comments: