
Ahh the things I forget each week, I forgot me asking her if she wanted her coat and she said ... naaa not really. How cute! What about the fact that she is in LOVE with Olivia the pig (did you even know she existed? me either until we started reading her books) Or how about that she has been sleeping so soundly in the morning that I can't wake her up and when I do try I find that she is pretending to suck on her pacifier (which has been gone for so long!) In her sleep she is just sucking on nothing. It reminds me she used to be so little and now as she says, I am a big girl! And when she is REALLY tired she will put her arms up by her head like she used to . .. ahhhh where did that time go? Currently we are livinging in the daddy stage. I am chopped liver and daddy can fix everything. I know Jason is eating it up. Hence, she won't nap with me but daddy and football you bet!Tenille is also still claiming her last name is wogoman-crisp. hmmmmm Might have to start digging Jason's hole for her now. :)
So this week was homecoming for Northridge. As you probably saw in the paper we lost is a big way but the week was fun and I think that is truely what it is about. I got to have a meeting with my soon to be student teacher. It seems weird him being so much older than me but I have 10 years expeirence on him. Yippy for starting a profession right out of college.
My brother completed his first Marathon Sunday. I am so proud of him I could just explode. Technology is great and I got updates on my phone about how he was doing. I also watched the race live on my computer. Tenille and I kept "looking" for uncle Mark. There were only 41,000 people there, I am not sure why we didnt see him. :) So next time you see mark given him an atta boy. He deserves it big time.
J was happy to be back to work this week. He loves wearing the pink. (wink wink) There is a nice article about it today in the Elkhart Truth about what the guys are doing for breast cancer. Kinda cool to go to the station and see everyone in pink. J also had a big fundraiser last night for a local fireman that didn't have insurance and got sick. They raised like $6,700 or something. It was awesome to see so many people come out to eat a haystack supper. Haystacks by the way are a strange combination of food that tastes pretty yummy. :)
I started planting some bulbs and getting stuff done around here for winter. I have one tomato and three pepper plants that are doing well still. I know crazy right? Tonight we are going to try out our homemade pizza sauce. I'll let you know how it goes.
I know we have lots of pictures of us sleeping this week but we are just worn out around here. I did 6 boot camps this week (lost 9 inches and 1.5% body fat), J worked tons, and Tenille, well it takes a lot of energy to go running around this house at 90 miles an hour.
J's Aunt Cathy was/is also here this weekend so it was awesome to see her and eat with the family. Well, that seems like it, but I know I missed lots. hmmmmmm Have a great week, enjoy this weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment