Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 15






I know you are sitting by your computer everyday looking for my email! Tenille is doing well. She bit 3 of her friends in one day and was put into "time out" at school. If you ask her about time out or if she wants to go to time out, she bursts into tears. So we are back to biting our friends. She even tells us, "you don't bite friends" but she still does. ugh.

An interesting development this weekend. When asked what her name is she now says wogoman - crisp. Ryan crisp is a kid in her class (an older man!). So sometime this weekend when we weren't looking Tenille got married and hyphenated her name. ahhh punk. J doesn't want to talk about it. :) I haven't had time to ask our friend Jen about it but I am sure that they will get a kick out of it. I hope because Ryan is one of the three that Tenille bit.

School is going well. I am going to be getting a student teacher this spring. He already has 3 degrees in engineering. He is 40 something. Should be interesting. One degree is from Notre Dame so at least he has that going for him. :) I will be splitting his time between myself and another teacher. That way he gets lots of different view points of teaching. So this will make my life easier or completely be a pain in my butt! :) Let's all pray for the first!

J is full into bow season this year. He has seen many but none with big horns. He got a new bow this year and is ready to go. Flo and her babies are off limits at our house so he has been hunting at my parents and grandparents house.


J and I went to first fridays last week in Goshen and had a GREAT time. It was nice to have a night out by ourselves. Tenille is great but sometimes it is nice to eat without trying to also entertain a 2 year old.


Some of my family did the breast cancer walk in Middlebury this past Sunday. It was awesome weather and it raised a ton of money. So cool to see so many people all there for a great cause.

Tenille found out yesterday that she will be getting another cousin! My sister is expecting in May. Tenille got on the phone and said thanks for the cousin, which I then had to translate to Cari. So yippy for that. I hope I can get Tenille out of the biting stage before the baby comes. :)

Tenille isn't really sleeping as is proof of the one photo. Yep, I finally got her to sleep on the floor. Poor girl has a cough and we were up all night that night. So when J woke me up to go to school that day he found Tenille and I snuggled up on the floor. Poor girl.

Well I am sure I missed tons of things that happen here but that is all I can remember right now. So good night all!



No comments: