Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wogoman weekly volume 3 issue 18




Oh how times sneaks away from me! Wednesday already. When I look at the calendar I can't believe this year has gone so fast and is almost over!

Tenille . . ahhhh what can I say, she is adorable and smart as a whip. This week she picked up her Dora doll, said, "Mommy Dora has brown eyes like me. You have brown eyes. What color are daddy's?" I just looked at her like, where did my little girl go that could only say hi and Elmo?

She has just been in a better mood lately and that is AWESOME. Now of course she was a complete bear this morning to get up but I blame that on her daddy's genes. :)


Our little girl is famous, she made the Goshen News Monday. We went to see my dad in a reenactment of 1812. The Goshen News took her picture while she was petting the furs. She asked if it was a doggy, we said no. Silly girl. She got a doll there. On the way home she named in baby Olivia and then told us that baby Olivia has no face. Which is true.


Halloween is coming and Tenille is going to be a giraffe. Not sure if she will wear the costume but she sure looks cute with it on. I will be sure to take plenty of pictures. We are trick or treating with her cousins so hopefully they will show her how it is done.

First quarter ended for me so thing have been busy for me grading last minute things. Again where did the time go? J has been busy at work. He is taking a rope course which brings him up to my school so they can practice repelling and stuff. Always something to learn in his profession. Anything that keeps him safe get him a big thumbs up.

On the pumpkin front, Tenille likes to light the pumpkins every night. That means she tries to turn on the lighter and when she can't (child lock) then she gives it to me to use. Harry has taken it upon himself to EAT my pumpkin. No one else's just mine. I have lost the top and well the whole front. I had a small mouth now it is HUGE. Basically all that is left are the eyes. Guess he was trying to tell me something. Well I attached the photos on Sunday night and now I have completely forgotten what they are. So enjoy! Hope all is well with you!



No comments: