Tuesday, November 2, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 19




Teeth! I forgot to tell you about the picture and the teeth. J took me last Friday to this spot in Elkhart that they say is a block of cemented teeth. When you drive by it, it looks completely normal. But when you get up near it, UGH it was put together with TEETH! Apparently the apartment building used to be a dentist's office and all the teeth that he pulled he cemented into this block. There are teeth laying all over the place. So Gross! Makes you wonder what the guy kept in his basement. :)

Tenille is now saying, ahh wait for it mommy it is loading. Everything from the computer to the DVD player is now "loading" she is so much more patient that I am.

I measured her on the wall this last week. She has grown like 2 inches since her birthday. No wonder the two of us can barely squeeze into the rocker chair anymore.



Halloween was great. I think I liked it more watching her than I ever did going myself. So was so excited when she got juice! By the end of the night she wouldn't let that pumpkin full of candy out of her hand. She has not asked about since then so that is nice. :) She liked walking up the houses with Brie when we were in the Summit, but downtown there were too many people for her and she didn't want to be put down. She wasn't really a fan of her costume but she lived with it when she found out she got candy.



We all worked outside tonight. So nice, a little cold but it is fall. We got the gardens all tilled up. All that fresh dirt and I wanted to plant something. :) I finally pulled almost all of my plants. What have I been growing still? peppers and peas. I left the peas in, They are still producing and are not really in danger of getting any frost. I harvested all the peppers because the frost finally got them last night. So I have a basket full of peppers. yummo! It is like summer in our house. :) I also harvested my one sweet potato that I grew. It is huge! So that is about it. Off to spend some time with the family. Wish me luck, parent teacher conferences are night week (two nights of fun!)








No comments: