Good morning!
I started Jason's day today by asking him, did he want the good news ,the bad news, or the good/bad news. He sighed and said, all of it.
Ok good news, my hot cocoa is warm. :) bad news, the microwave stopped working and while I was doing that harry puked on the floor, and the good/bad news, the microwave rested a little and now works again and the puke is neatly of the door mat to go outside. How did your morning start?
Everything really is fine at our house. Our big news is daycare said they were ready and so we started "officially" wearing big girl pants. She does really well at home. She has only had one accident there and that was my fault. I was balancing my checkbook and forgot to check in with her and she came up to me and said, "Mommy, the floor is wet, and peed down her leg." Poor thing. Now we are on a timing system that seems to be working. We are still wearing "night time diapers" because come on she is not even two and a half yet. :)
She so watches what is going on and our routines at the house. Last night she asked me to lay out her clothes for the next day. She wanted to pick them out. And pick out her panties. So off to school she went in an orange top and strawberry shortcake panties. She opted not for jeans, she doesn't seem to like them anymore, and went for comfortable pants. Who could blame her?
I survived my cold and am mostly over it. I gave it to Jason however, which it is the middle of deer season so that is NOT good. He has seen lots of deers but is waiting for the "big one". My freezer is starting to get empty but we will make it until the end of the season. :)
We had pizza Friday last week and Tenille helped with the cheese. I think she actually ate more than she put on but that is besides the point. She had fun. Our adventure tonight is to create a fort in her closet. She asked for one and I have to laugh, my sister slept in the closet for a long time when we moved to my parents current house. So Cari and Tenille and related and there is the proof. If I end of sleeping in the closet tonight with her we are all in trouble. :) She was climbing in the laundry basket and I asked her if that was her fort, she said no, what is a fort and we proceed to make one in the living room. Now she wants one in her closet. Oh boy.
On the boy front she apparently got a divorce from Ryan Crisp and now is back to Tenille Wogoman. She has decided that she needs to take care of another boy named Aidan. I guess she wipes his nose and gets him food. I am already worried about what she will be like down the road. Oh my. Well that is it. J and I are off to a hockey game this weekend and to finish up our Christmas shopping. :) Good luck to us right? Have a great day!
Tracy
The Pilgrims made seven times more grave than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.
- H.U. Westermayer
No comments:
Post a Comment