Tuesday, November 23, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 22




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope this email finds you with your turkey thawing and your groceries purchased!

Everything here is looking to be a great holiday and we are so thankful for that. Tenille is getting big like there is no end in site. Her vocabulary is increasing so much and yesterday for the first time I noticed her eyes when she is thinking. When you ask her a question and she thinks about the answer, she look up to her left. That is so cool! For those of you who aren't math/book nerds. It was so cool to she her brain working. I was asking her about what she did today so you are supposed to be looking left for remembering. I don't know if you are so excited as I was but I thought surely this is a milestone of some sort.

One other nerdy point I need to tell you is Tenille's birthday party date. J got to pick his vacation yesterday and he was able to get June 26th off. So mark your calendars we will be having cake on the 26th of June. I know it is weird planning it so far ahead but that is how us wogoman's survive!




I am sure there will be tons of pictures for this next email so be prepared. We already had one Thanksgiving and Tenille wore herself out. She passed out in the car on the way home. All those cousins will do that to you. Well I have 90 more tests to grade before I can left myself go home so . . . off to work. Short and sweet this week.




I am sure you will all be happy to know that I planted 10 trees last night. We got them from the Arbor Day foundation. Right now they are littler than pencils but . . . someday! Have a great day!



No comments: