Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 20




Good Afternoon everyone!
I hope that you all made the switch out of daylight savings time. Funny thing about that is Tenille did not get the memo on that one. So there is no sleeping in and she wants to still be up at like 9 pm. Crazy girl.

There is officially 46 days until Christmas. I just would like all of you to know that. I have spent my day shopping online and finding fun gifts for Tenille and Jason. Isn't that fun? How is your shopping coming along? They were playing Christmas carols on WFRN this morning. That seems a little early.

So you are now probably asking yourself, wait today is Tuesday! How is Tracy at home shopping on line? Well last week a kid sneezed on me(not really but you get the idea) and I got sick. Add to the mix that Tenille doesn't like to sleep (one night this week I never made it to bed, yep, clean sheets and I never got in there. Tenille's stomach hurt, her ear hurt, and oh yeah, she is sick too) But I digress, the reason I am home today is that I wore out my voice. We had the first night of parent teacher conferences last night and I talked to 31 parents about their children. That is more than I have ever had before. By the time I was done, I was done. So I took today off and I am finding that I must talk to myself a lot. I talk to the dogs I talk to the fish and all of sudden I can't so I feel like someone tied my hands down or something. So strange so strange.

I would apologize for breaking the three picture rule I normally do but my goodness this girl was CUTE this week. (now while she was screaming hectically this morning because she didn't want to put on socks . . not so cute) The one picture is as close as I could get Tenille to stand with Santa.

They were at Lintons this past weekend and she wanted nothing to really do with them. How nice.

Then in honor of my brother I found this green thumb. I guess Tenille is hoping to get her uncle's green thumb. I mean how cute is THAT?

The other picture that I just had to add it was the picture of the painted apple. When you ask Tenille what is that a painting of? her answer . . . a dragon. Oh OK. What an imagination she has. She went to school the other day roaring like a dinosaur. We are in trouble her people I can just tell.

Tenille is officially my bulb helper. We planted many a flower bulb this past weekend. She got very good and throwing them to me. So we will see what happens in the spring. Hopefully flowers galore.

Well that about sums it up here. Grandma Linda is in town and Tenille was so confused when Grandma was still here in the morning after she went to bed. They are becoming fast friends and that is great to see. Hope all is well. Start thinking about all those holidays coming up. I think that is about it. Guess I am not as speechless as I thought. :)

No comments: