Good afternoon all!
Hopefully you are enjoying these days of Fall! We have done the pumpkin patch, the pumpkin carving, and are playing in the leaves!
We went to the pumpkin patch in Elkhart and got our pumpkins. Tenille thought that was ok but all the animals were WAY more fun! We did have one melt down while there because Tenille fell out of the wagon and hit her head. All was good when we showed her the bunnys and the horse. She even got a ride on this cool carriage. She loved it!
Tenille was excited about the carving of the pumpkins until she saw what was inside. She looked at it for awhile and said, "nasty mommy". She said it again last night and J and I started laughing and then thought where is this child hearing nasty? We no more said that and Donkey on Shrek 2 said, "nasty" Well there you have it. She is in love with Shrek right now so this is where she heared it. Silly Tenille.
Other than that, I just have to brag about Jason, He is getting his hunting in, helping the new guys at Elkhart Fire learn the way things actually run, is AWESOME with Tenille, and is helping me around the house. I couldn't get it all done without him. Tenille and J spend much of their time running about taking each others noses. Tenille holds on to his until he gets home from work. Must be rough not being albe to smell all day! Last night he even mopped our kitchen floor. Yippy! Now I don't have to do it! He even mulched up the leaves for me so I can compost for my garden next year. What could be better?
Tracy
Why is there always money for war, but not for education? - bumper sticker
No comments:
Post a Comment