I'd thought I would start by mentioning why I sent you a picture last week of corn. While the deer/coons/windstorm whatever it was eat up and destroyed my corn, while taking down the stalks and clearing out the garden I found those. Rather pathetic, but I am now not a complete failure in the corn department. :) Yippy for me! And as for the kid in the big sink, she wanted to wash her cup at the fire station and doing it from inside the sink next to the water was WAY more fun than letting J do it himself. Not much has happened around here with all this rain. We did get the deck sealed in the one afternoon of sun. :) It looks awesome. Now we just have to finish that one spot and we are good! Tenille is eating and sleeping well and that means that she woke up yesterday and her shoes, pants, and shirt all didn't fit. I kid you not. I put her to bed and when she woke up the only thing that still fits is her underwear. :) We did venture out to the library this week. Very nice, Tenille got both her hands stamped and then cried when they started coming off when she washed her hands. But I love them, she cried. J passed is class that he took last week. He spent last week training on the water and getting bumped around the East Race. Only a few bruises. Well I think that is it . . we found Tenille 3 more small pickles in the garden that she eat up instantly. Oh how could I forget, it rained Saturday and J worked so Mom and I made 60 + quarts of applesauce. That is three bushels worth. It was a good time and it tastes so good! Tenille even helped. Tenille also had her first quiz in daycare/preschool. She can correctly identify 5 uppercase letters, 1 lower case letter, the number 1, most of her shapes. Today they are working on colors. So cool. I didn't even have her study! :) If she learns all this at 3, she is going to be bored in kindergarten. Hope you enjoy the rain! :) It will stop sometime right? Tracy "The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." check us out on the web: 13551 CR 12 Middlebury, IN 46540 t - 574.361.2334 j - 574.596.8144 |
No comments:
Post a Comment