| For the moment it has stopped raining. Yippy! It's hard enough with this daylight savings time but when there is NO sun to look at . . well that is just sad! Everyone is doing well. Hank is getting big. Tenille I swear grew from the time I dropped her off at school to when I came home from boot camp. We had a three day weekend and it was awesome. Lots of staying at home and fires and relaxing. After having parent teacher conferences two nights last week I needed that. I spoke with 58 different sets of parents about their kids. That is enough to wear anyone out. But our parents loves us much and we had a potato bar to eat one night and a soup bar the other night. Both were awesome. Still working on the Christmas gift front but am coming along nicely. Got Christmas cards order this week. :) We went and saw Santa at Linton's. I needed the picture for a photo op later. :) Jeff's kids were with us and when Santa saw Luke was wearing a Middlebury shirt and he said . ."oh I've worked for them for 30 some years" I grabbed Tenille and ran away. Santa does NOT work for Middlebury Community Schools. Santa spends all his time withe the elves in the north pole. Oh goodness, I guess it is going to be harder to protect Tenille than I thought. :) Tenille watched the wizard of oz for the first time this weekend. She sat through the whole thing and was so excited about it. Unfortunately it was on Direct T.V. so there were those commercials. Tenille doesn't under stand commercials. We DVR a lot of our shows and so skip right through them. Movies don't have them. When we go to my parents house and we are watching T.V. Tenille pouts because they have commercials at there house. :) I can't even get my mind around the technology that she will have access to or how that will change her life from all of ours. So cool and so scary. Guess that is why I need to haul her outside to play with us. Well the birds are finding our house is not the best for them. Saturday a cooper's hawk ran right into our window in the living room. How do you know what it was? As the bird sat on the porch trying to recoop, I ran and got my bird identification book. I showed Tenille and we watched it as it walked around and finally flew away. Both dogs sat on the other side of the glass, VERY interested in it. The other bird this week was not so lucky. I let Hank out last night and when I opened the door to let him in all I see is feathers. Some how that dog figured out how to catch and kill a bird and was doing his best to eat it. He was so sad when we took the bird away. Tenille's comment, must have been a naughty bird. We are trying to teach her there are good reasons to kill some animals sometimes. But mostly she just thinks we kill naughty animals to eat. :) cute kid huh? Well until next week . . . I will leave you with Tenille's word from last night. Importable. That is an important item that is moveable. Makes sense right? Tracy "The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." check us out on the web: 13551 CR 12 Middlebury, IN 46540 t - 574.361.2334 j - 574.596.8144 |
No comments:
Post a Comment