Monday, November 21, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 21









Good Sunny afternoon!

This weekend proved fruitful as Jason and Nikki Barnes went hunting and a nine point buck came out of the woods. He is awesome and is going to taste so yummy! :)

We had a lovely thanksgiving this weekend and it was good to see everyone. My cousin was in town from Canada and there was also a baby shower. Tenille, Jason, and I all had the plague as well call it. Head cold, with a cough that just won't stop. I didn't want to infect my cousin's new baby so I stayed away from the shower. Can't wait to see Paisley though . . .she will be back for Christmas.

Since we were all sick we pretty much stayed at home and sat by the fire. That always makes us feel better.

I forgot last week to post the bubble pick of Tenille. Brie and her took a bath together and when I came in to check on them that is all you could see. They were both so happy. I mean, who wouldn't love all those bubbles?

Tenille made the famous, Thanksgiving Indian vest and hair band. She now runs around the house yelling . . "I'm am Indian" and making Indian noises. Not sure how to spell those. :)

We have another thanksgiving on Thursday and then it's Black Friday! :) Not sure what to do this year because everyone is opening so early. But I can tell you FOR SURE that we will be getting that snow globe at JcPenny's at 4 am and having hot cocoa some time later!

That is pretty much it. When you are sick you don't do a whole lot. :) Here is to hoping your Thanksgiving day is awesome and that you take a few moments to remember what you are thankful for.


No comments: