Thursday, December 1, 2011
wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 22
This week is taking forever but at the same time it is Thursday and I haven't sent you any pictures of our sweet darling child!
Tenille and her vocabulary at what we are find the cutest right now:
1) I find a huge mess of soap in her sink
me: Tenille come here I want to ask you what happened in your sink
T: It seems that I had took much soap.
2)Tenille hanging breakable ornaments on the tree without anyone in the room:
me: Tenille how did you get those ornaments out?
T: With my hands.
They really must be stressing manners are school because even when she is raging mad in time out she is saying things like, "PLEASE I want out of timeout!"
We got out tree this last weekend and had a great thanksgiving. Tenille has her own tree in her room and her room now sort of looks like Vegas . . . all lite up all the time. She loved the snow this week. We of course made snow angels and snowmen and ate snow.
Well I now there is more to say but the bell has rung and my five minutes are up . . . .
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment