Tuesday, November 1, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 18

Well another Halloween has come and gone.  This one was the best yet.  She was so happy to be with her cousin and so happy to get . . .smarties!  Mary Shroyer also gave her a goodie bag full on awesome stuff.  Her fav?  The sunny d with a skull ribbon tied on it.  She also got a bag from Aunt Heather with my little pony stuff in it and a bag from my mom with a plastic lizard and other goodies.  This kid makes out like a bandit, that is for sure!
 
We had a great weekend(it was three days for me!)  I got Christmas shopping done, yes I sure did!  I also negotiated a treadmill.  They wanted $400 for it and it new was $1300 but they HAD to sell it because they were moving and closing on their house on Monday.  The treadmill kept giving them an error.  I gave them my number.  Went home and looked it up online and found the way to fix it.  Showed them I could fix it, and offered them $100 bucks.  They took it and J and I got a TREADMILL.  Merry Christmas to us!  We have both used it and it is awesome.  Heart rate monitor and everything.  So cool.  I think that is my best bargain of the garage selling season.  That and my free handle that makes my cabinets perfectly.  I mean, how lucky am I?
 
I couldn't find Tenille this morning after I got her up.  Where was she?  In Hanks cage, playing with him.  I had to save him from all the loving.  He is growing so fast that maybe soon, he will be able to with stand the love that little girl is pouring out on him.
 
Now it is time for the story of the frog:
Tenille has been in love with this stretchy frog with got in Maine.  It only had three legs, someone had torn off the other one.  Anyways she was so happy to have it.  She slept with it each night.  Well one night we put her to bed and she stretches it and POP! off comes another front leg.  Tenille immediately starts crying and begging me to put the leg back on.  I tell her I can't and there is more crying.  So the next day I actually find some stretchy frogs online.  They come in an assortment pack and have a blue one that is exactly the shape of the other frog but the wrong color and a green frog which is the right frog color but the wrong shape.  I buy 4 packs.  I figure if these work then I want extras in-case we lose them. :)  With shipping that is $18.70 for the frogs.  So the frogs show up.  I sneak the old frog out of Tenille's bed.  I tell her I have fixed the frog and show her the new green frog.  Tenille looks at it and smiles and then says mommy this is the WRONG frog.  He is too fat.  So I then show her the blue frog that is the right fat size but the wrong color.  She is happier but then wants to compare it to the old two leg frog.  I show her that one and she studies them all.  She looks me in the eye and says, "Yep, I'll take all three mommy!"  So now we spent $18 buck and I have to find 3 frogs in bed every morning.  Guess she showed us right?
 
Well parent teacher conferences Tuesday and Thursday this week.  That makes for a very long week but a nice Friday off!  Wish me luck.  The one picture of Tenille is a little fuzzy but I had to show it to you.  This is the outfit she picked to go out to eat it.  She is a fashionista for sure! 
 
The last picture is Tenille and her cousin Katie at my mom's house.  They just kept looking at eat other like . . Really what are you wearing?  Have a great week!
 
Tracy

"The difference in who you are and who you want to be is what you do." 

 check us out on the web:
 
13551 CR 12
Middlebury, IN 46540
t - 574.361.2334
j - 574.596.8144   

No comments: