Thursday, November 17, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 4 issue 20









I'm not sure what to make of this week since I have more pictures of animals than I do of Tenille. The buck and doe were the prize catch from Sunday morning. They are already at the processors being turned into yummy food. The head of the buck has found it's way back into my freezer awaiting a mounting. The story of how these two perished is good and you should ask J about it. I don't want to steal his thunder, but just want to say I am proud he can provide so well.

The picture of Tenille making cookies makes me so happy. That rolling pin is the one I used with my great grandma. So now Tenille gets to use her great great grandmother's rolling pin. It is so special to me There are just not a lot of things that make it around that long. Hopefully some day we will get to pass it on to Tenille's kids.

And ahhh the picture of the coon coons. We knew we have been feeding the deer but I guess we have also been feeding the coons! Our camera picked up 400 pictures in just a couple days. It only takes a picture once a min so that is a lot of eating going on down there. Luckily coon season opened Wednesday and they are going to be on their way out. (Is it sad that I know when raccoon season opens?)

This week t and I stayed home on Tuesday. I think I needed the rest more than she did. We slept from 12 - 4:15pm. What a nap. Everyone should do that sometime.

Quote of the week:
Hank barked at Sasha. J says, "Well, I see Hank found his bark" Tenille looks at him and says,"Daddy where was it?" So stinking cute! Now if we could get them both to sleep all night that would be awesome. :)

I know you all will be rushing out to see the new Twilight Movie coming out tonight at midnight. I am hoping to get to see it this weekend. We also have our first Thanksgiving and a baby shower for my cousin who lives in Canada. Can't wait to see that baby! (and my cousin too!)

Have a great week.




No comments: