Things in the wogoman world are good. We ate so much sushi for new years we were stuffed! The kids had a great time and the boys tried on dresses and jewelry. Yes, grandpas there were half naked boys running around Tenille at one point but everything was under control.
This weekend's weather was beautiful. I hope you enjoyed it and went outside. Tenille and I trimmed some shrubs and picked up sticks. Then we of course played on the swing set and ran around the yard. Tenille checked on all her raspberries. She has already started asking when are the berries coming back! I tell her when it is done snowing but that sort of looks like now so she is confused. :)
Saturday night we went to Jeff's because both boys were working. We have breakfast for dinner and the girls played with their dolls. Bitty has already had a tragic accident. While checking to see if hank was under the bed, bitty scratched her head on the bed rail. All the "hair" was gone from a one inch spot on the back of her head. We put brown sharpie on it to fix her boo boo. Tenille handled it well. She now shows everyone bitty's "scar" on the back of her head. Tenille has decided that bitty's name is really Lucy but she likes to be called bitty so bitty it is. Funny huh?
Well the brag moment of this last week was Tenille learned to float on her back in the tub. Maybe I shouldn't be so stinkin proud but I am. We now play the game, push Tenille around the tub. She floats and I push her one way with her feet and the other way with her head. Can you believe she had do that? Just wait tell we get that pool open again. She is going to be ALL over that thing!
J and I had date night over break. We did what any good couple would do, we ate out, and went to the shooting range. I did pretty well until my arm/s got tired of holding the gun. I used a small 22 and then used the hand gun we have at home. Seriously flames shot out of the thing and it was so loud I almost dropped it. Kick nothing, that silly gun is LOUD! And did I mention the flames? I practiced loading,firing, and unloading that gun. You just don't know when you might need that skill.
Hank is doing well. He went on a couple rabbit hunts and is proudly bring the rabbits back, unmalled. So good boy to him. He was attacked by the register vent in our bathroom the other day. Feel free to look at the blog for that photo. Poor guy.
J and I also had four kids this week. We all survived. We watch Alec, Luke and Brie while Jeff and Heather went to an IU game. Got 4 kids to sleep and then 4 kids out the door for school. Everyone was on time and no one really complained. Cool huh? We made snow ice cream and wowed Luke's socks right off.
Hope your week is good! Watch out of the bad weather at the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment