Tenille got her hair cut. I loved the long hair and of course I got teary eyed and sure I save a piece of the 6 in long hair in her baby book, but this is better. No crying over brushing her hair. It washes so nicely. It is just better.
We had a busy weekend. My sister turned 30 and my dad 60. I that just sounds like a math problem to me. How old is Cari if her dad is double her age and had her when he was 30? Our daughter is wearing her pajama bottoms, a shirt that is two big and backwarks, and she is so happy eating cake with my dad. Pretty funny huh?
So we have been making smoothies after dinner lately. Tenille loves them in this cup my grandmother got her. You turn it on and it lights up. Who wouldn't want a cup like that?
More snow today. All my kids want to know if we are going home early. I just laugh at them. They are so funny! Or maybe I should say they just love school that much!
Not a lot to write this week. . . . hmmmmmm nope I think that is it. Enjoy the pictures. There are others that I posted on the blog as well! And yes, that is my daughter wearing a rain coat in Janurary. It was 48 degrees and raining when we left for school. I also packed her winter coat because it was 20 degrees when I picked her up! :) Gotta love Indiana weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment