A weekly update of the life of Jason, Tracy, Tenille, and Hank Wogoman.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Our leaf adventure
While it was so nice last week I put Tenille in her bumbo chair and put leaves around here. She was ok until all the scary leaves were covering her. Then it wasn't so fun anymore. This is about 2 seconds before the wheels fell off!
HeHe! It's a cute picture pre wheels falling off! My dad used to always use that phrase about us. :) Thanks for the compliment on our picture. I took it down because somethings's wrong with it and the color looks funny. :( Need to figure out what the issue is there....
1 comment:
HeHe! It's a cute picture pre wheels falling off! My dad used to always use that phrase about us. :) Thanks for the compliment on our picture. I took it down because somethings's wrong with it and the color looks funny. :( Need to figure out what the issue is there....
Post a Comment