As of Sunday night we have yet to sleep through the night. I believe it must have something to do with the breathing treatments that we are doing. I am not sure that they are helping but other people seem to think so. She is still a happy smiling baby, she just wheezes.
My parents have decided to call Tenille poohder but are not sure how to spell it. :) When my sibling and I were young we were called poohder-sicles when we were cold. So I guess that is where the name came from. Jason and I have named her punkerdoodle which she responds to.
She started eating ceral at daycare on Thursday. She is doing really well with it there and even got an AWESOME on her paper Friday. We tried it over the weekend and by Sunday night she impressed Grandma and Grandpa Watson with her new skills. By Sunday night we were not as messy and she didn't spit it out on us or poop! :)

I spent Saturday scrapbooking and J got to spend about 9 straight hours with Tenille. He did a GREAT job. When I came home at 8:30 pm I found them sitting on the couch watching COPS. Tenille seems to like T.V. a lot. Tenille and J watched the Norte Dame game Saturday. She seems to like football. :)
She did roll over on J the other day. So I think that counts. :) She is preapring for Thanksgiving this next week and can't wait to see everyone! We will practice the eating thing so you will all be impressed!
1 comment:
Hello, Hello! The pictures are too cute! Glad the cereal is coming along. :) As far as the sleeping through the night thing...it could be her nebs. Is she getting some kind of steroid in them? That could possibly be keeping her up. I think it's so cute how she gets 'reports' from daycare!
Post a Comment