What an amazing week for us! First we mark the 5 month milestone. I have to say that I am feeling a lot better today than I was 5 months ago! :) As for Tenille, she has gotten two new blocks on her wall at school. Her first new block was for sitting unsupported. This is completely amazing to me. Her second block came from rolling over from back to front. Tenille now seems to think that moving is very cool and gets frustrated when something is out of her reach.
Another first was the snow. We went out and played in it. Tenille thought it was fun at first and then she got cold.
Everything is going in Tenille's mouth these days. No teeth, but lots of drool. :)
We are still not sleeping through the night every night. This last week she slept through the night 3 nights so I will take that instead of none! She is eating cereal two times a day. Once at daycare and once at home. Tenille wants to help when she eats and usually I end up with cereal in her hair, on the floor, and on me. I think that is why God invented baths!
For date night this week we had movie night, so Tenille got to watch her first movie, Wall-e. She sat and loved it. I think she likes all the movement on T.V.
Kids at daycare have a sore throat with spots thing. I am hoping we don't catch it! Friday when I took Tenille in the whole room smelled like bleach. They had cleaned EVERYTHING! Which is great. So keep your fingers crossed!
We started packing up clothes that she doesn't fit into anymore. :( She is almost out of all her 3-6 month clothes and we are bringing out the 6-9 and 9 month clothes. I can't believe that she was that little or that we have already gone through so many clothes!
I am sure we will have plenty of pictures with Thanksgiving this week. So everyone have a great week and be thankful for everything. We are!
Another first was the snow. We went out and played in it. Tenille thought it was fun at first and then she got cold.
Everything is going in Tenille's mouth these days. No teeth, but lots of drool. :)
We are still not sleeping through the night every night. This last week she slept through the night 3 nights so I will take that instead of none! She is eating cereal two times a day. Once at daycare and once at home. Tenille wants to help when she eats and usually I end up with cereal in her hair, on the floor, and on me. I think that is why God invented baths!
For date night this week we had movie night, so Tenille got to watch her first movie, Wall-e. She sat and loved it. I think she likes all the movement on T.V.
Kids at daycare have a sore throat with spots thing. I am hoping we don't catch it! Friday when I took Tenille in the whole room smelled like bleach. They had cleaned EVERYTHING! Which is great. So keep your fingers crossed!
We started packing up clothes that she doesn't fit into anymore. :( She is almost out of all her 3-6 month clothes and we are bringing out the 6-9 and 9 month clothes. I can't believe that she was that little or that we have already gone through so many clothes!
I am sure we will have plenty of pictures with Thanksgiving this week. So everyone have a great week and be thankful for everything. We are!

No comments:
Post a Comment