I forgot to mention last week that Tenille has started growling. (It was great for her cat costume). Apparently, Abbie and Tenille have learned to growl at each other. Tenille finds this VERY amusing!
Best part of Monday with Tenille was that she "kissed" me. By that I mean she put both hands on my face and reached in and slobbed me with an open mouth. Maybe she was trying to eat my nose. As the mom I think she was trying to kiss me!
As of Tuesday morning Tenille is sticking her tongue out. I think she just found out that she has one. We are loving this time change. She goes to bed at like 6:15pm and stays out until I get her up at 6:45am. She still has a few night terrors(screams even though she is still asleep, we run in there, and she is sleeping). This is allowing Jason and I to have some time to ourselves which is AWESOME!
Friday we went to the doctor for our 4 month visit. The nurse's first comment was, "Oh she is still wheezy, poor thing." Followed by measuring her and saying, "My, what a big girl you are!" She is now 14.5 pounds, and 26 inches tall. Dr. Barkow says she looks about 6 or 9 months old! :) So Tenille is growing which is great! Everything looked good except for the cough and breathing problems that we have been having for almost 2 months. He talked about doing steriods again but J and I reminded him we have tried that and it didn't really help. So now we are doing breathing treatments everyday. We got a nebulizer from Park's home medical and drugs from CVS. I felt like I was cleaning the place out when I went and got the drugs. We have drugs for everyday and drugs for if it gets really bad. So they had to give me a paper bag full of stuff! So we tired it last night for the first time. She cried! She does have a fun mask that looks like a dragon. Not sure she finds the humor in it yet. :) Tenille also got 2 shots at the doctors office. The first shot was not a problem. She didn't cry or anything. The second one was a different story. I am so glad that Jason is there to hold her and pick her up right away. I can't even look. So that has been a week in the life of the Wogoman's.
Hope all is well with you. Do you have your Christmas shopping started?
Best part of Monday with Tenille was that she "kissed" me. By that I mean she put both hands on my face and reached in and slobbed me with an open mouth. Maybe she was trying to eat my nose. As the mom I think she was trying to kiss me!
As of Tuesday morning Tenille is sticking her tongue out. I think she just found out that she has one. We are loving this time change. She goes to bed at like 6:15pm and stays out until I get her up at 6:45am. She still has a few night terrors(screams even though she is still asleep, we run in there, and she is sleeping). This is allowing Jason and I to have some time to ourselves which is AWESOME!
Friday we went to the doctor for our 4 month visit. The nurse's first comment was, "Oh she is still wheezy, poor thing." Followed by measuring her and saying, "My, what a big girl you are!" She is now 14.5 pounds, and 26 inches tall. Dr. Barkow says she looks about 6 or 9 months old! :) So Tenille is growing which is great! Everything looked good except for the cough and breathing problems that we have been having for almost 2 months. He talked about doing steriods again but J and I reminded him we have tried that and it didn't really help. So now we are doing breathing treatments everyday. We got a nebulizer from Park's home medical and drugs from CVS. I felt like I was cleaning the place out when I went and got the drugs. We have drugs for everyday and drugs for if it gets really bad. So they had to give me a paper bag full of stuff! So we tired it last night for the first time. She cried! She does have a fun mask that looks like a dragon. Not sure she finds the humor in it yet. :) Tenille also got 2 shots at the doctors office. The first shot was not a problem. She didn't cry or anything. The second one was a different story. I am so glad that Jason is there to hold her and pick her up right away. I can't even look. So that has been a week in the life of the Wogoman's.
Hope all is well with you. Do you have your Christmas shopping started?
1 comment:
Quinn did the same thing to me yesterday! Grabbed my face with two hands, zoomed in and planted his whole open slobbery mouth right on my mouth. I couldn't stop laughing and he seemed quite pleased with himself!
Post a Comment