Tuesday, December 1, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 22

We had a two hour delay this past week on Tuesday. What could be better? Tenille played right along and slept until I went and woke her up. Well, I went in there and she was laying on her back playing with her stuff animals so I guess she was already wake!

On thanksgiving day, we did two thanksgivings and ate way too much! Tenille spent the night at my parent's house so I could get up and get the bargains the next day. My bargains included getting a new battery for my car because it died at 4:05 am in the JcPenney parking lot. My dad had to come and rescue us (with Tenille of course). We jumped the car, took it back to their house, got a new car and headed out again. It was still fun. We of course did get our snow globe.

We got our tree and decorate the new house. We got our tree at Ebys. We had Borntragers, Wogomans (2 families), Watsons, and Troyers (2 families) all there at the same time! Tenille got to see Santa. You can tell by the picture that didn't go well.

Please notice the too small jacket on Tenille. She would NOT take that thing off!

She did help J with putting the tree up. She tried to twist all the screws in.

We were about half way done with decorating when I came home yesterday to find the tree fell over. It was so sad. An ornament that my great grandmother had gotten me was broken into little pieces. I sat on the floor and cried. Tenille didn't understand and so she came over and cried with me. She patted my back and tried to make me feel better. How is it at 17 months is already understands me? I had my awesome brother in law Jeff come and rescue me. I tried to put the tree up but it poked Tenille and she cried. :( I have all the ornaments in a basket. I didn't have the heart to put them back up there again last night. Hopefully with J's help we will get that done tonight. So that is about it. Tenille has a play this Friday. I will be sure to tell you all the details next week.






1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

OH. :( :( So sorry about the ornament!! I would have sat there and cried too. I have so many OLD ornaments. Some of those suckers are 31 years old now. I would be beside myself if they broke. We still need to get out tree. I am just not in the Christmas spirit this year. I need to get with the program! I feel like I just put up all of the fall deco and now I need to tear it all down and start in on Christmas. Sigh! Oh! And let's try to get together over your Christmas break.