Monday, December 14, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 24

Here is Tenille writing her letter to Santa!

Sleep, what a nice word. Sure wish we could get some of it! Tenille dozen't feel well and has given us all the daycare gleap as we call it. It is basically a bad head cold with lots of snot in her case. J has it pretty bad tonight. Our weekend consisted of being up from 11pm until 1:30am on Friday night. I finally gave up around 12:30 and just turned the lights on a started the bed time routine over. She took a bath and we read books and finally she went to sleep. Ugh! I tell you what, this one kid is killing us. And everyone wonders why we don't have 12 more by now! Don't get us wrong, we love our little pumpkin, but she is a LOT of work. Sunday night it got even better . . she wouldn't't sleep until 9:30 pm and then she got up at 4 am. That's right 4 am. At 5 am I brought her into bed with J and I. I never knew a kid could flop and hit you so much. But even in all this, she steals your heart. She sits up in bed, looks at me and says, "Hi ma ma. Booooo!" J and her play these games where they scare each other. So she just wanted to play.


We made cookies this weekend and went to a fire department Christmas party. It was very nice. T got so excited that she grabbed the hot polish sausage and burnt her hand. Poor thing. She just had this look on her face like, why would anyone eat something so HOT? There were other girls to play with so she was pretty happy about that. One of them kept growling at her. She didn't really like that very much.


Two weeks from today I am having my lasik surgery. I am one week into wearing my glasses and I HATE them. No fun. It is funny to see my kids, everyday one of them asks me if I just got glasses. Apparently that proves that they don't actually look at me very much. J They must be listening to my words of wisdom. J


So 10 days until Christmas are you ready?

Our biggest news is that I am typing this from my couch at HOME! We have the Internet. We have arrived out of the middle ages. We got a mifi which is like another cell phone and we get the Internet through it! It is pretty fast so that is awesome. Well that is about it. Enjoy the photos. Hopefully I will have one of her sleeping soon!

No comments: