Monday, December 28, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 26

t and her new kitchen!

baby stella and her magnetic toot!

We have completely enjoyed our Christmas! It currently is snowing outside again and I am not working! Yippy!

Tenille did as good a job as an 18 month old can do with strangers in red suits and presents and people all around. And to top it all off I think she is teething again. :) So we are back to no more sleep with the added bonus of having a child who is starting to throw tantrums if you tell her no.

For instance, last night she slept for awhile and just as I am getting ready for bed, she is up. We tried rocking and snuggling, nope, she wanted her new baby Elmo. This Elmo has a diaper, bib, toot, and blanket. I made the mistake of asking her if she would like me to fix his diaper. She threw him down stomped away and screamed into the wall. I was like, "who is THIS kid?" After five minutes I realized it was the diaper comment that set her off so I said, "look I took it off" she immediately stopped crying, came over and got it and was happy. So weird. I didn't realized that we had a teenager in the house!

Santa came over this week to tell her to leave cookies out for him and carrots for Rudolph. She listened intently but didn't want to sit on his lap or touch him. She did give him knuckles. Tenille got an abundance of toys and books. All so cute. I didn't know there was so much Elmo stuff out there! So last night at one point I was carrying her, baby Elmo, baby Stella, violet the singing dog, and and Elmo blanket. My most comical nights always happen when J is gone. I thought to myself, holy cow, next year the kid gets 1 toy! She did get some money and all that is going in her college fund.

I officially can't find Bart. So if you helped us move and know where he is let me know. Since this is the case, Tenille took her 18 month photo with the bunny uncle mark gave her. She used to be smaller than this thing!

In the picture of my crazy family you can see Tenille with my cell phone trying to play rock band with everyone! She got those jammies and the baby Elmo there.

I know the last picture is not Christmas related but it was so FUNNY! I turned around to put something away and she somehow got the bottle stuck on her butt. I was laughing and you can tell by the video I will post that she didn't think it was funny at all! And yes I know she is carrying around a soft scrub bottle. I took it away from her and she was in no danger at any time. :)

I hope you all had a GREAT holiday and enjoyed some time off! Until next week.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - what face am i MAKING??? -cari