Monday, December 21, 2009

wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 25


I know much to your happiness we are starting to sleep again at our house. Tenille is starting to feel better and I think that is making a huge difference for her. We are eating better and sleeping better and are just more fun to be around.

I hope you all enjoyed the photos this week. That night was really rough on me but I survived another day! :) Or maybe I should say night!


Anyways, school is going well for Tenille. She is going there this week and next for 3 days each. I am going to use this time to get errands done and relax a Little! We are starting to use a cup! Thanks for the cup aunt brenda!


We had a GREAT weekend. Because of the snow we stayed in, had a fire all weekend long, and just relaxed. What a great start to the Christmas break. I know I have shared with you many a story that is probably pretty funny to you all. I would like to add another: It answers the question, " How does Jason end up in the garage, sweating, out of breath, holding a gun?" Do I have your interest now? :)

Like I said we had a fire all weekend in the upstairs fireplace. I thought I would make homemade pizza for dinner. I wanted to make the pizzas before J got back from hunting in the woods. So I put more wood on the fire and t and went to work on the pizzas. After making one I realized they were too small and I needed to make another. So we started over, just then the smoke detectors went off. In the whole house mind you. J and I both have this fear that since our house caught fire once it might do it again. :) So I calmly picked up t and turned all the fans on. I was pretty sure something had fallen of the pizza and was making the smoke. The house did smell like smoke but we were having a fire in the fire place! So I started opening all the screen doors and checking the house out. By the time I made it down stairs and opened that door, the house had aired out and the alarms turned off. So how does J come in to play with this story? Well, he was down the hill in the woods hunting when he heard the alarm. He said he sat there for a moment and thought, "what is that?" "huh that sounds like a smoke alarm. AHHHHH it is our smoke alarm!" and he started running, up the hill, about an acre or more away, in his hunting gear, with his gun, just running. By the time the alarms turned off and I came upstairs, I found J in the doorway, sweating, asking, "is that what I think it is?" No worries! Our house didn't burn down and the pizza was great!

Well Santa is coming this week so I am sure there will be more good stories for you all to read later. Have a GREAT Christmas break.


No comments: