And so another week comes to a close in the life of the wogomans. I know you are all riveted to your computer waiting to here the latest, greatest stories in our lives! We worked our butts off Thursday and Friday nights so that we could do other things on the holiday weekend. We got the rocks put in for the edging on the front of the house, we put stones in the landscape, and kept Tenille busy trying to put the rocks INTO the flower beds. I have attached before and after photos. I think our house is still recovering from the shock of being loved. On a side note, do you know you can get 5,000 pounds of landscaping stone for $15 bucks? We did, and if you have an awesome husband like mine, he will even move it all before you get home! I know, he is the best! Tenille seems to have been amazed at rocks. She picks them up and carries them with her. She doesn't seem to have favorites, she will put one down in a heart beat if it would help her pick up a better one. She did spend the better part of Saturday night "watering" the rocks. I tried to show her how to put the water on the plants but to no avail. Sunday we spent at the lake with the wogomans and at jack and brendas. It was awesome to spend time with so much family. You just never know who might be there. (Jess had a friend and he looked just like kid rock) (I didn't even know kid rock knew where Bristol was) Tenille is filling our time with tons of fun saying that I need to writing down. She says it and then I think, I need to write that down for the blog. . . then I forget! She scraped her knees for the first time yesterday. So was so brave! Now we just kiss the scabbed knees and move on. I'm sure there is more but I am so loaded done with school work that my brain freezes! Ahhhh 4 more days left! |
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
wogoman weekly - volume 2 issue 48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment