Wednesday, July 7, 2010

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 2

I know you are thinking how lucky am I to be getting another addition to the wogoman weekly so soon. Well this is the one that should have went out Monday. :)

We got our family pictures taken with Tenille's two year pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. :) She wasn't very happy for the ordeal but with Fruit snacks in our pockets we managed to get some good ones.

We have been doing a lot of pool/lake time this past week. Work on the outside of our house has come almost to a hault because it is so hot! I am watering my flowers and garden and that is about it. Hopefully it will rain soon and let up on the heat. My car in the shade was 95 degrees today. Ugh.

We went to J's parent's house for the 4th. J was working but T and I went to see all the family. It was nice to see all the kids play together. Tenille doesn't understand why she can't jump off the pontoon like everyone else. So she tried jumping to me and screamed because the water was cold. So we got right out. :)

J turned the big 33 this week. We had strawberry pie to celebrate. So much fun. J likes to humbug his birthday making it all the harder to make him smile but we did it with an axe that is awesome. I think he really liked it.

Other than going to the library (one of Tenille's highlights of the week, we took out 5 books this week) and playing in Jeff and Heather's pool we are taking it easy this week.

The only story I really have for Tenille this week, other than that she loves to "hop" as she calls it, is that Tenille now has to have the dogs kiss her boo boos. Mommy and daddy kisses don't count, dog kisses make everything better. Well hope you are all doing well, and if your phone and you fell in the lake this week, I hope it dried up and is working! :) Until next week.





No comments: