My how time flies! I know it is Friday and you are all patiently waiting for your email! :) We have had important things to do. This morning I have already eaten, done two loads of laundry, and caught 20 something frog from our pool. Every time it rains the frogs have a party in our pool. That in itself is not bad, but when the sun comes up the next day, they turn into fried frogs. They drive the dogs nuts and I know when there is something in the pool because Harry runs around the pool whining, like the frogs are going to get him or something.
 We have taken Tenille to the fair twice. She absolutely loves the animals and had her first pony ride. We have run into some of my students who share their animals with Tenille so she feels really special. I guess there is an advantage of teaching huh? First had look at rabbits, goats, and sheep. She remembers the craziest things. The second time we got there is started pointing and shouting and then we finally realized she wanted to go see the "big pig" again. How does she remember all that?

We of course have been busy working outside the house. J did more dozer work. The vines are so bad here that 1/6 of all the trees in our back woods are dead. So he is pushing them into piles for our next "bonfire day". He is working to make the paths clear and "open up his shooting lane". We can see the deer down there while we eat dinner. How cool is that? We also put in a flag pole. Complete with an eagle on top. I attached a picture of J cutting out the tree roots to put it in. He broke the axe in the process. We have weird dirt out here! Or maybe J is just that strong!
Boot camp is going well and some days I am sure that I can't even wash my hair because my arms are so tired. It doesn't help that I lift waits and then haul a 25 pound girl around all day. "hold you mommy" is too hard to resist. The 62 year old lady is doing so well in my class. I am so impressed. She might be the last one done but not always, and she smiles so big when she has completed a workout. I am so proud of her.
I've been up to the school to drop off my first load of goodies that I have acquired over the summer. I'm already having nightmares so school must be coming soon. :) I have a brand new class that I am teaching and I haven't seen the book yet, so why worry right?
Unfortunately J broke his crown on one of his back molars yesterday. So off to the dentist we go. Teeth are important. Take care of yours! I think that about wraps it up here. Enjoy the picture of Tenille and the crazy slide hair. I laughed out loud when she came down the slide.
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment