Tenille taking her turn with Elmo.
The big cake! And no the copy right police didn't get me!
I know the talk around you table is "where is that wogoman weekly?" Well we had a party and then went on vacation. :) Tenille's birthday was great. I knew it was probably going to rain so we moved the party indoors. The south and north of us got more rain and wind but our house got a little rain and that was it. :) Everyone got to try out my new furniture in the sun room. It is the first time we have bought furniture in a long while for us so we were pretty excited. It was on sale at Sam's with a .01 (so you know it was as low as it was going to go!) I called about it and they said they were out. But when J called they had one left. I drove the truck and the trailer ( oh yeah my mom and I hooked it up ourselves. That furniture took up the whole trailer and J's truck bed. It looks awesome! J did have to perform a small surgery on himself this past week. He got into a patch of poision ivy oak or something, which got into his skin because of a hole that some spray foam had eaten through his skin. Sounds nice huh? The form was still stuck and his skin was turning black. (I'm not a doctor but I am sure this is a bad sign) So I found J in the kitchen with a toothpick, tweezers, nile file, small scissors, and my favorite, a small fishing fillet knife. He did get it all off but I think the poor guy will have a scar. What a good story, putting up a clothes line and protecting your house from bats, insects, and woodpeckers can lead to do it yourself surgery. That's my guy! Tenille is still endlessly worried if we are happy and asks all the time. So cute "mommy happpy? daddy happy?" I guess this is something that kids do at two years old. She also has learned to skip/hop/dance not sure what you would call it but it is so cute. She also is trying to sing with me at night. She knows some of the words to you are my sunshine so she jumps in when she knows them. I of course put it on film. The birthday party went great. Tenille enjoyed all the family and presents and of course her elmo cake. I think that was her favorite part. I got Essenhaus to make the cake. They don't have problems with copyright I guess. So she is turning into a "big girl" right before our eyes! I hope you all have a great 4th of July. |
No comments:
Post a Comment