Howdy everyone!
I can't believe I am actually getting this out on Monday! Sunday even! I can't believe I did it but I forgot to mention that we went and saw Elmo at the Morris over break. Tenille loved it. It did run a little long for her but is liked it so much that she still talks about it. :)
 We have a very busy, very stressful, week at our house but we are now on the other side of it! Yippy for that. Tenille is "a little sick" right now. She ran a fever over the weekend and just wanted to snuggle. But hey who wouldn't want to snuggle when it snowed a bunch?
The snow here is awesome and I hope we get more. J had to plow 3 times yesterday. We then had dinner with Jeff and J's mom. She is up here for the week checking in our her dad. He fell a little over a week ago and fractured his hip and hit is head. He has been released from the hospital and is doing therapy so he can come home. The doctors say 4 - 5 weeks.
We went and say the "fire and ice" at the goshen first fridays. It was pretty "cool". I know, I know, I am so punny. We got to see the guys craving the ice and even saw a dragon that was breathing real fire. Very neat. T got to roast a marshmellow and then we went and bought groceries. It was very nice evening. T slept pretty bad that night and last night so I am running on fumes. I am not sure to then be happy it is midterm week or not. Lots of time this week of me starring at kids taking tests. Then the great joy of grading them. The nice part is we then have a three day weekend. Yippy!
Tenille got glow in the dark stars for Christmas. We put them up on her ceiling. She likes them. A few won't stay up and we found them on her floor. I told her we had to wait until daddy came home to put them back up and she asked if it was because daddy was a good jumper. He had to jump a little to get them up there. I told her yes, daddy is a good jumper and that is why we have to wait. Not the truth, "your mommy is really short and she can't even jump up there near the ceiling."
 Well I think that is it. The guys are coming to put in doors and windows this week. :) I'll be sure to take pictures.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment