Sunday, January 23, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 31

The sun is shining for the first time . . maybe this year and all is good in the world!

At least it is here in the wogoman household. Ok so the bears are losing right now but the game isn't over yet! The windows and doors look AWESOME and there wasn't fog and condensation on them this week when we woke up so yes, they are keeping the cold out and the heat in. :) Unfortunately one of the doors was scratched while putting it in so they have to make a new one and replace the glass. I was the first one to find it because it is perfectly at my height. Ugh. But other than that they are beautiful. Now off to get the pool fixed. :) We meet with the guy to pick out the liner this week. We want to break ground or should I say fix our ground as soon as we can this spring.

We had the truck crew over last night for a Christmas thank you dinner. It was nice to see everyone together. But a roomful of 6 poker playing firemen can get kinda loud so the women hung out by the fire instead. It is weird, of the 6 guys 3 are married to teachers and another one is married to a librarian. Guess our guys just know how to pick em!

Tenille is getting more of a personality everyday. She "moved up" a few times this week to the 3-4 year old class. She brought home a worksheet all colored in and she was so proud.

As for me, I am finding having a student teacher to be a weird place to be. I'm still in the room, I'm still helping but I am teaching only half as much. All my kids think I have nothing to do now, which I then laugh and say, " no now I have to teach him how to teach" so still teaching but teaching different stuff.

Tenille and J spent most of today eating popcorn and oranges out of a fort they built in the basement. Tell me isn't that picture one of the most precious things you have seen? Ok maybe I am biased but they are so stinkin cute! Of course we have two fires going today. Our furnace hasn't kicked on once. Gotta love all that wood we chopped.

Well I think that is about it. Enjoy that sunshine if you have it. What an awesome taste of spring! Tenille took the picture of sasha for you all. Sasha wasn't really impressed much.


No comments: