Tuesday, January 18, 2011

wogoman weekly - volume 3 issue 30

Good Raining/Sleeting Morning Everyone.



There were two accidents on our road this morning. One was so bad that I didn't even notice the SUV in the woods until I drove past the second time and saw the reflection of my lights on the license plate. The driver was out walking around already and said she was fine. The ambulance was already there but at the other car. Nope no need for a two hour delay this morning. Ahh that sarcasm of mine.

Tenille and I hung out yesterday instead of her going to daycare. At the end of the day she hugged me and said, "I had a good day with you mommy" ahhh melt my heart.



The window guys were at our house for the third day yesterday. When the temp of the house got to be 54 degrees we packed it up and went to the fire station to see daddy. That is too cold in our house. I am sending the picture of why our house was so cold. Yep, that is a 8 foot 4inch hole in our house.


We had daycare duty at church Sunday. Our classroom didn't have anyone but Tenille so we got to leave early. The fishing boat picture came from there. Then it was off to my parents for my dad's birthday party. We celebrated his big day and Cari's birthday that was also this past week. Tenille LOVED helping everyone open their presents.



I got all my midterms graded and I am sure my brain turned to mush in the process. Ugh. For the days of scantron. Oh know we do everything long hand in the math department. We do that because the state tests our students that way but ugh to grade it all is miserable.
Well I think that is about it. Hopefully they will be done with the doors and windows today.



No comments: