Another week and so much and so little happens. Our nightly routine is the same and comforting for Tenille but she still won't sleep all night. She goes to sleep now in like 5 minutes but ugh wakes at like 10:30 and 1:30am and by then I am too tired to fight with her. This girl is exhausting! I laid on her floor last night dreaming of summer when I am sure I can take a nap. Naps are not possible when I am teaching. I guess that is a good thing. :)
I had many great accomplishments this week. First, I held a plank for 3 minutes. Whoooo Hooo! That means I held my body off the floor with only my arms and toes. By the end of the third minute my whole body was shaking. You may ask yourself, why would anyone do this? Well a challenge was posed and who doesn't like a good challenge? Second I got blood work done(you know the yearly kind you are supposed to do but ahem, it has been 3 years). Everything looks good. I do have low cholesterol, both good and bad. All research I can find says that it is OK and I need to eat more fish and good fats. Huh, who would a thought? Now, all you doctors, nurses, and medical people out there if I am wrong and low levels of good cholesterol are going to kill me . .. TELL ME!
We picked on the liner for our pool this week. They think they are going to start on the pool part April 1. Yippy! We are going to have to redo some of the concrete and take off some of our porch. This makes me nervous because we really aren't sure what is under our porch. Guess we will find out and see! We are going with a salt pool instead of a chlorine pool. Wish us luck.
My stomach growled the other morning while Tenille was trying to pee and she looked at me and asked "what was that?" I said my stomach and she said, "Oh you have a kitty in there" and mommy "we don't have kitties at our house any more." So random and so cute. She also told me that when she grows up she wants to be a little unicorn and when I grow up I get to be a big unicorn. What will she think of next?
 She did get to make cookies and a snowman all in the same day on Sunday. The trick with her and the snow is to bundle her up and get her outside. She gets half way done and has a melt down. Then she screams until you get her outside. Awesome. Today it went very well though. She gave her snowman things that everyone should have, feet, knees and cheeks. How cute is that?
 And as the math teacher in me must remind you . . we are 1/12 through the year this week. How crazy is that? And another just because I can(hey my students aren't getting to hear my jokes because of the student teacher so you are my new audience) . .. Where did the lone ranger take his trash?
to the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump (you know the lone ranger song. . . OK maybe that one is better in person, you can thank Prairie Home Companion for that one) Have a great week!
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment