A weekly update of the life of Jason, Tracy, Tenille, and Hank Wogoman.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
J is famous!
Jason had a call yesterday for a van in the river. The story is on www.etruth.com He even made the paper today! While this means that he owes doughnuts for being in the paper, it just shows how tough his job is and how proud we should all be!
I THOUGHT that was him who I saw on the news last night. I was kind of only halfway paying attention. Glad you got a kick out of the boys' video. That was a HOT MESS, let me just tell you. Sorry your students are giving you a run for your money. Give 'em hell! Let's plan to get together once you're out for summer and have had time to regroup!
1 comment:
I THOUGHT that was him who I saw on the news last night. I was kind of only halfway paying attention. Glad you got a kick out of the boys' video. That was a HOT MESS, let me just tell you. Sorry your students are giving you a run for your money. Give 'em hell! Let's plan to get together once you're out for summer and have had time to regroup!
Post a Comment